- Oct 29 SunRISE in Idaho: 0 minutes LATE
- Wednesday morning it was COMPLETELY LIGHT outside by 6:00 (sun started rising at 5:30). This is TOO WEIRD after it was an
hour late two days before. Everyone I told about this has just poo-pooed it and thinks I am imagining things (actually my brother
drives to work every morning at 5:30 and also noticed this strangeness). We both are now stocking up on food/water/gas, etc...
Something is definitely up!!!
- Oct 29 NOON in Virginia : 4 minutes EARLY
- The Sun's shadow reached my baseline at 11:56AM on 10/29 in VA - 4 minutes EARLY. True noon by the compass occurred at
11:38AM. The Sun, as measured by the compass, has moved approximately 10 degrees to the West since 10/24 when I had to wait until
it moved from behind a tree in order to see its noon shadow. It's placement in the sky is still even with the top of the pine tree. It is very
possible that I will soon be unable to measure the shadow due to tree cover.
- Oct 29 NOON in Kansas : 13 minutes LATE
- READINGS FOR OCTOBER 29, 2003 Daily Adjusted Magnetic North Marker@ 12:05 Late @ 12:10: 5 min New Stationary Marker
@ 12:13 Late @ 12:26: 13 min Shadow Marker@ 12:05 Is late: Unable to Get Time Sunset Unable to Get Time.
- Oct 29 NOON in El Paso : 93 minutes LATE
- Today, Wednesday, 10-29-03, in El Paso, the Sun reached the noon position at 1222 hrs MST using magnetic North and at 1320 hrs at
the Card Corner. Transit time 1149 hrs. So, noon was 33 min & 93 min late today.
- Oct 29 SunSET in Florida : 45 minutes EARLY
- The sun here in Miami seemed as though it set 45 minutes early.
- Oct 29 SunSET in California : 14 minutes LATE
- The sunset time since the time change the sunset published at 5:01 actually set at 5:15pm.