- Oct 30 NOON in Virginia : 11 minutes EARLY
- The Sun reached my baseline at 11:49AM on 10/30 in VA - 11 minutes EARLY. True noon via the compass occurred at 11:26AM.
- Oct 30 NOON in Kansas : 19 minutes LATE
- READINGS FOR OCTOBER 30, 2003 Daily Adjusted Magnetic North Marker @ 12:05 N/A: Clouds Obstructed View New Stationary
Marker @12:13 Late @ 12:32: 19 minutes (In 2 days) Shadow Marker@ 12:05 Is late @ last reading @12:32: Unable to get exact
time due to cloud coverage
- Oct 30 NOON in Seattle : 89 minutes LATE
- 10/30 Reading: 1:21 Chart: 11:52 89 minutes late Seattle
- Oct 30 NOON in El Paso : 91 minutes LATE
- Today, Thursday, 10-30-03, in El Paso, the Sun reached the noon position at 1320 hrs MST (Transit time 1149 hrs) and, using magnetic
N) at 1218 hrs.
- Oct 30 SunSET in Wisconsin : 60 minutes EARLY
- Was stunned to see the sky almost black at 5:00 PM and by 5:20 PM pitch black! This does not occur until late December!