- Nov 30 SunRISE in New Zealand : 53 minutes EARLY
- It is now 05:16 am here in New Zealand, and we are currently on daylight saving time. I work in a large hospital on the highest
point in this area. The sun started lighting up the sky about 5 AM. Sunrise should be around 5:57 give or take 2 minutes. I´m in
Hamilton between Auckland and Wellington. So the sunrise time should have been 05.53AM not 05:00 am as I observed. A
difference of 53 minutes.
- Nov 30 SunRISE in Missouri#1 : 8 minutes EARLY
- Nov. 30 the sun rose 8 minutes early, according to the printed almanac. The predawn light seems to be very far south. Yesterday I
noticed that the sun seemed very low in the southern sky.
- Nov 30 SunRISE in Philadelpha : 37 minutes LATE
- Its 7:30am and the sun still isnt up. Im in Philly. Sunday Nov 30 EST Sunrise 7:02 a.m. ... I´m in Philly too. Clear skies and no
sunrise. ... The sun appears to have just freekin risen wihin the last few mins. 7:39
- Nov 30 SunRISE in DC : 38 minutes LATE
- Washington D.C. area - same here. Looks like the sun is just now coming up. 7:40
- Nov 30 SunRISE in Connecticut : 50 minutes LATE
- Confirmed. I live in CT. Sunrise was to be at 6:53am now its 7:43 and its dark as hell. What is going on?
- Nov 30 SunRISE in New Jersey : 41 minutes LATE
- just asked a friend online who lives out in Moorestown, NJ and he said it is really dark right there here he is too. Atlantic City, NJ,
it´s just come over the ocean horizon about 5 mins ago or so. 7:48
- Nov 30 NOON in El Paso : 107 minutes LATE [1E]
- Today, 11-30-03, in El Paso, the Sun reached the noon position at my old bldg mark @ 1341 hrs MST. Transit time 1154.
- Nov 30 SunSET in Missouri#1 : 37 minutes LATE 
- Nov. 30 the sunset was 37 minutes late in finishing
- Nov 30 SunSET in Missouri #2 : 55 minutes LATE 
- Missouri #2 Nov 30 Sunset 55 minutes late!