- Electric cars or off road electric vehicles:
- As we approach the pole shift these will become quite attractive and useful to us. Hopefully in the next 5 years electric
vehicles will gain more popularity, and become more available. Aside from being a movable battery power source the
wheels are powered by strong electric motors which could be used to make wind, or water driven generators. Some of
the designs have the motor become a generator, so that when going down hill it recharges the batteries, thus saving
- Turtle dome:
- Put wheels on a dome after the polar shift. Power it using a windmill attached to the top. Move around slowly during
the day. Charge up the batteries at night. The wheels could be tractor tires. The power could come from hydraulic
motors driven by an electric driven hydraulic pump, or the wheels could be driven directly by electric motors. Could
work for light domes on hard flat ground, not so good for deep mud-sand or lots of small hills.
- Off road electric vehicle:
- Buy an off road electric vehicle. Mount a windmill over the center of gravity. Drive around in the daytime. Drive to the
top of a hill to charge up at night. Put out metal support legs (tripod like) at night to keep it from tipping over in strong
winds. While driving around, the wind-mill could be laid back, or kept going, depending on how strong the wind is.
The point is - We need to keep track of electrical vehicle development, and manufactures over the next years leading up to
the pole shift.
Offered by Mike.